IT SYSTEM & Software Developer
MELBOURNE-based role with IMMEDIATE START.
AEMG is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to commence a full-time position as an IT System & Support to work predominantly in the office located in Surrey Hills. The role with competitive salary requires someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in software development. Ability to work well independently and in a team with strong knowledge of Australian employment laws and legislation. Bachelor’s degree or above in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) is required. Fluency in Chinese verbal and written communication is preferred.
Australia Education Management Group (AEMG) is an established global facilitator for partner institutes to collaborate in the areas of education, research, professional development and student services. AEMG, as a registered company in Australia, plays a fundamental role in the promotion of Sino-Australia education connections through this enhanced cross-cultural communication and has established many Sino-foreign joint projects and joint schools.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development role
- One backend development language (PHP, JAVA, Ruby)
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- OOP and MVC knowledge
- Hardware/software/Network troubleshooting
- IT security knowledge
- Commitment to achieving goals and deadlines.
- LMS system management (moodle, canvas)
- Cloud computing technolodges (AWS, Alibaba, Cloud)
- IT system administration
- Fluency in written and oral Chinese would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
ABOUT THE JOB
The tasks required to be performed include:
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the platform developed in a LAMP environment
- Debug & test systems
- System upgrade & maintenance
- Write technical documents
- IT system administration (permission setup, account management, etc.)
- Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of company software and hardware
- Oversee the IT assets management of the company
- Manage the IT security of the company
- Other ad-hoc duties required by the manager
Salary Range: Market rate depending on experience. Negotiable at interviews.