In 2001, the first joint institution of AEMG was born. Since then, AEMG continues to explore and innovate in the establishment of joint cooperative educational entities, offering Sino-foreign education a professional and advanced education management platform.
Professional Development Program
Australia Education Management Group aims to promote the Australian cultural education industry. AEMG promotes globally advanced Australian professional development and training projects in China, and imports the most advanced Australian courses and training resources for Sino-Australian teachers’ bilingual education.
Joint Scientific Research Center
We are committed to the establishment of a joint research centre and in contributing to the development of science and technology and social progress, through the strategic combination of Chinese universities and foreign universities. Currently there are established scientific research centres and cultural centres which provide a research platform for academics, promote Chinese and foreign higher education, and promote research in science and humanities.
● China and Australia advanced manufacturing Industry research centre
● China and Australia social work research centre
● Cloud campus research alliance
● The Tasmanian maritime silk road cross-cultural research centre
● International early childhood education research and learning centre
● TCM development & China cultural Centre (Australia)