In 2001, the first joint institution of AEMG was born.Since then, AEMG continuously explored and innovated in the experiences of jointly building the cooperative educational entity, which offers Sino-foreign education with a more professional and advanced education management platform.
Professional Development Program
Australia Education Management Group aims to popularize Australian cultural education industry. It popularizes Australian professional development and training projects, which are advanced in the world, in China; and imports the most advanced Australian courses and training resources for Sino-Australian teachers’ bilingual education, also formulates a full set of professional development and training service plan according to different organizations.
Joint Scientific Research Center
The group is committed to jointly establishing a joint research center and contributing to the development of science and technology and social progress by the strong combination of Chinese universities and foreign universities. At present there are respectively established scientific research centers and cultural center, provide a research platform for the scholars, to promote Chinese and foreign higher education, scientific research, humanities research all-round communication.
● China and Australia advanced manufacturing Industry research center
● China and Australia social work research center
● Cloud campus research alliance
● The Tasmanian maritime silk road cross-cultural research center
● International early childhood education research and learning center
● TCM development & China cultural Center (Australia)